New! An interactive management and leadership program for the MPL insurance industry.
The MPL Insurance Business Simulation Game is an innovative program which motivates MPL professionals, board members, and senior leaders to strengthen their understanding and expertise of MPL insurance dynamics and to react more quickly to changing business conditions and demands.
Participants will work in teams to take on the role of an executive of an MPL insurance company and manage it under very realistic conditions and scenarios.
Our experienced faculty combines years of MPL knowledge with a passion for delivering a participatory simulation learning experience. Instructors include:
- James D. Hurley, ACAS, MAAA, Consulting Actuary, Willis Towers Watson
- Alison Milford, ACAS, MAAA, Consulting Actuary, Willis Towers Watson
Don’t miss this innovative training for strategic leaders and:
- Gain the opportunity to observe the causes and effects of their team’s decisions on company financial results.
- Gain a better understanding of the business realities of the competitive insurance marketplace.
- Understand insurance accounting interactions between the balance sheet and income statement.
- Learn the importance of understanding financial interactions within the product management process.
- See, in real time, the motivations and consequences of each team’s decisions.