Claims, risk management, and patient safety—each is an essential element in medical liability insurance. The MPL Association has developed this event specifically for claims, defense, risk, and clinical professionals who have critical roles, responsibilities, and interest in these crucial areas of medical professional liability.
Join your colleagues to learn and share expert industry knowledge and engage in meaningful discussions and dialogue regarding pressing issues that confront those in medical liability claims, risk management, and patient safety.
Hear from industry-leading speakers and thought-provoking panelists, and network with colleagues, speakers, and sponsors representing a range of MPL entities.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Getting into the mind of a juror
- The impact of today’s audio/visual technology on patient care and claims
- The latest on litigation funding in MPL
- Key issues in law, medicine, and medical professional liability
- CANDOR: Examining early resolution programs
- And much more!