The delivery method for all sessions is group live. Credit certification for individual sessions may vary dependent upon terms of compliance and conflict of interest issues and resolution. Continuing Education credits issued for participation in the CE activity may not apply toward license renewal in all states. It is the responsibility of each participant to verify the requirements of his/her state licensing board(s). The Corporate Counsel Workshop program content is designed for intermediate and advanced levels. Advance preparation is not necessary. For all inquiries regarding continuing education, including complaints and administrative policy, please contact Jenna Hummell at 301.947.9000, ext. 1207 or jhummell@MPLassociation.org. MPL Association is an accredited provider of the following CE programs. Please review this information to be aware of all terms and conditions. There are 8.75 continuing education hours available for participation in this CE activity.
Please note: MPL Association does not submit certificates or credit towards license renewal. It is the responsibility of each participant.
Based on the content of this meeting, insurance industry, physician, and other healthcare provider learners will be able to:
- Identify potential pitfalls for clinicians practicing telehealth, including privacy, security, and lack of quality measures.
- Use new technologies for risk modeling, regulatory requirements, and latest uses of InsurTech.
- Analyze the latest available figures behind the increase in verdicts.
- Discuss the ramifications of new state laws related to abortion regarding medical liability.
- Explore the current threat landscape, including a dissection of the anatomy of a ransomware attack.
Continuing Legal Education
This course has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission of Alabama for a maximum of 8.75 hours’ credit. States supporting CLE reciprocity include AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, HI, KS, ME, MT, NJ, NY, ND, WV, and WI. Applicants are responsible for verifying individual state CLE reciprocity regulations and requirements.