This live group meeting is designed to provide insights from the top experts in the medical liability professionals with the latest information and important topics in dental professional liability claims, risk management, underwriting, and other relevant issues.
The MPL Association is an accredited provider of the following CE programs. Please review this information to be aware of all terms and conditions. There are 7.5 continuing education hours available for participation in this CE activity.
Please note: The MPL Association does not submit certificates or credit towards license renewal. It is the responsibility of each participant. Credit certification for individual sessions may vary dependent upon the terms of compliance and conflict of interest issues and resolution. Continuing Education credits issued for participation in the CE activity may not apply toward license renewal in all states. It is the responsibility of each participant to verify the requirements of their state licensing board(s).
Based on the content of this meeting, insurance industry professionals will be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehension of the key factors essential to maintaining a professional status within the field of medical liability.
- Summarize four prominent trends expected to significantly shape the future of dental and general healthcare delivery.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for preparing for an impending site inspection to minimize disruptions to dental practice operations.
- Formulate policies aimed at reducing unnecessary digital and dental record footprints, enhancing efficiency and compliance.
- Distinguish unique characteristics associated with Generation Z and describe how these traits influence the selection of effective teaching methodologies.
- Ponder prospective risk management programs and tailored insurance products, and the challenge for insurers in response to practices outside scope.
- Devise a strategic response plan for handling a multi-million-dollar excess verdict against their insured, integrating legal, financial, and communication strategies.
Continuing Education for Dentists
The MPL Association is an ADA CERP-recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by the boards of dentistry.
The MPL Association designates this activity for 7.5 continuing education credits.
It is the responsibility of each participant to verify CE requirements of their licensing or regulatory agency and to contact them with any question regarding licensing. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp.
Continuing Legal Education
This course has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission of Alabama for a maximum of 7.5 hours’ credit. States supporting CLE reciprocity include AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, HI, KS, ME, MT, NJ, NY, ND, WV, and WI. Applicants are responsible for verifying individual state CLE reciprocity regulations and requirements.