This live group meeting is designed to provide insights from the top experts in the medical liability profession. The meeting will cover emerging issues, new ideas for current challenges, and best practices in MPL organizations. The MPL Association is an accredited provider of the following CE programs. Please review this information to be aware of all terms and conditions. There are 10.5 continuing education hours in CE.
Please note: The MPL Association does not submit certificates or credit towards license renewal. It is the responsibility of each participant.
Based on the content of this meeting, insurance industry professionals will be able to:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of marketing strategies tailored for insurance and healthcare professionals.
- Recognize and analyze potential risks and challenges in marketing practices and formulate strategies to mitigate these issues.
- Actively engage in discussions with industry peers to share insights, concerns, and lessons learned in marketing.
- Illustrate the symbiotic relationship between insurance brokers and Medical Professional Liability (MPL) carriers.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate effectively with brokers, anticipate their inquiries, and meet their needs in order to successfully close deals and foster strong working relationships with insured parties.
- Identify and articulate key opportunities, threats, and viable solutions currently at the forefront of the MPL insurance industry.
- Create a strategic plan to enhance marketing efforts for an MPL insurance carrier.
- Examine the impact of marketing on healthcare and MPL, highlighting major concerns and implications.
- Recognize and analyze potential risks and pitfalls associated with the utilization of AI in marketing, and formulate strategies to mitigate these challenges.